E&P Operations Intelligence
Kayrros leverages satellite imagery and algorithms to monitor the life-cycle of wells from spud to completion, eliminating the reliance on public reports. E&P Intelligence offers the most comprehensive, accurate, granular and near-realtime data on US E&P operations, ahead of the industry.
Be the first to know
Stay ahead of competition
Improve strategic decisions
Save time and resources
- Get near-realtime, granular coverage and alerts to make informed investment decisions ahead of the competition
- Keep track on your competitor with a complete picture of their activity in near realtime and with accuracy
- Access comprehensive, centralized and standardized databases on E&P operations through interactive visualization platforms and an API
SAR satellite technology
Kayrros uses optical and synthetic aperture radar (SAR) imagery, combined with machine-learning algorithms, to automatically identify rigs and frac crews at scale across more than 90,000 wells in near-realtime.
By monitoring the entire life-cycles of wells, Kayrros has the capacity to pinpoint the number of completions, active frac fleets and operational efficiency metrics.
Benchmark operational performance
Kayrros provides data on the time between the end of drilling and beginning of completions, including fracking and DUC status updates, to accurately benchmark operational performance in the Permian, ahead of the public reports.
- Operational Data: Granular well-by-well data revealing exact locations, completion dates and operators via Excel, an interactive dashboard or API
- Regular Analysis: Quarterly summary and comparison against company reports via email